Mental Health and Addictions Resources
Newfoundland and Labrador’s go-to mental health and addictions website, including self-help
resources, information and links to resources and services for both adults and youth.
Website designed to help people with concerns and questions about the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on their lives and mental wellbeing.
Information about contacting Kids Help Phone for support during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Eastern Health Marystown
Mental Health and Addictions Contacts
• Mental Health Crisis Line 1-888-737-4668/737-4668 and TTY: 1-888-709-3555
Available 24 hours per day / 7 days per week.
• Crisis Text Line Text “Talk” to 68686
• CHANNAL Warm Line 1-855-753-2560 or 753-2560
Non-emergency, non-crisis telephone support between 10:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m., 7 days a week.
• Kids Help Phone 1-800-668-6868 kidshelpphone.ca
Available 24 hours per day / 7 days per week, in French and English.
• Hope for Wellness Help Line 1-855-242-3310 www.hopeforwellness.ca